Hobart | April 2017

G'day y'all! 

In case you have not been following along on Instagram (p.s, you can follow me here), this past weekend I travelled to Hobart! Claire, Miriam and I (also known as the Rosé Golden Trio), like to plan a trip together at least once a year. I have been hearing a lot of good things about MONA's exhibition 'On The Origins of Art' and knew that I could not miss it. Claire and I had also never been to Tasmania before, so we figured out when Miriam's mid-semester break at Uni will be and booked the trip in. 



We had the best time! The trip could not have come at the right time, as all three of us had recently gone through a period where life was a bit full on. Spending a relaxing four days in a beautiful part of the country is exactly what we needed. We browsed the Salamanca Market (including a gin tasting at 11am), spent the day at MONA, were the youngest on a tour of the breathtaking Bruny Island and, of course, shopped. I loved getting to see a little bit more of my country. 

Where should the Rosé Golden Trio travel to next? I would love to hear your suggestions!

No comments