Early Autumn at VAMFF

Why hello there! How I have missed you all.

I truly do apologise for me having been away for the past month. Anyone who has had a conversation with me since I started at Whitehouse would have heard how crazy busy and intense school is (and I apologise for that, too). Apart from allowing myself one night off a week, I spend every moment working on school work and furthering my knowledge of the fashion industry. Despite how busy it is, I am loving having my life fully immersed in fashion!

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival and it was so much fun! I just wanted to take a quick moment to share these photos with you all.


Blazer: Target (old) | Tank-top: Cotton On | Houndstooth mini skirt: Dangerfield (last seen in this blog post) | Bag: Fiorelli (Op-Shop find) | Shoes: Novo (last seen in this blog post)

VAMFF showcases all of the incoming collections for Autumn/Winter, so I wanted to dress for the season. However, it ended up being over 30 degrees that weekend, which meant that wearing a turtleneck was not going to work. Instead, I decided to take some of my key items from my Autumn wardrobe (hello again, woollen mini skirt and navy blazer), and mix in some summer pieces to create the perfect transitional outfit. It was still too warm to wear my blazer properly, but to be honest -when do I ever really wear my jackets fully anyway? I'm all about the slinging your jacket across your shoulder life. 

Love from Australia,
Grace.

2 comments

  1. You look gorgeous!! Love that skirt!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete