Casual Friday

Just like that, Easter has come and gone! I had a great Easter long-weekend, relaxing with my friends and spending time with my parents, who I haven't seen since the new year. I hope you all had a great time too. 

On Good Friday, my friends and I had a pot-luck lunch which we call "Good Times. Good Food. Good Friday." My friends who were hosting are moving out of their house which features the cutest observatory, so while I wanted to enjoy my time spent with my friends, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a few photos from my iPhone in this picturesque scene during my final visit.







Wrap top: Cotton On | Jeans: Just Jeans (a few years old, similar linked| Loafer Mules: K-Mart (no longer online, last seen here)

Coming off of six weeks of diving into my creative direction & styling degree head-first, with an especially intense past two weeks, I didn't want to think too much about my outfit for Good Friday. This wrap top did half the work for me by being polished enough to look put-together and interesting enough that I didn't have to think about accessorising. Plus it has three of my favourite things: navy and white stripes, a collar, and a bow! With my go-to combination of jeans and loafers, we had an outfit that is classic, fun, relaxed, and stylish all in one. 

Enjoy the rest of your week! I hope to see you soon.

Grace.

2 comments

  1. That blouse is the cutest, you look beautiful! I love the wrap design and how you styled it :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete