"Men's" Accessories

Confession time: I really enjoy "men's" accessories. 

I put the word "men's" in quotation marks here because I dislike the idea of there being gendered accessories - or anything in fashion being gendered to be honest. Not only because we should be open to the fluidity of gender, but also because as a cisgender woman, I genuinely like the look of the accessories and other items of clothing marketed towards the other gender. In high school I would wear mens shirts, socks and shoes (my favourite pair were tan brogues), and even use a bowtie as a hair-bow. As I have gotten older, my interest in men's clothing has brought me to accessories, such as my watch. I also found my glasses frames from the "men's" section of the optometrist. While the glasses were mainly due to the fact that men's frames are larger and I felt they balance out my large facial features, the sharper lines and structured design of male accessories sometimes appeal to me and my style more than the more femininely designed products.


I have rounded up some accessories that are out at the moment which I really like, and to show that next time you are shopping, don't hesitate to look in the men's section as well! 



Do you use or wear any men's accessories? I'd love to hear if anyone else does this too!

Love from Australia,
Grace.

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this men's accessories blog covers a wide range of topics, from stylish ties to must-have cufflinks. It's a one-stop destination for anyone looking to up their accessory game.https://reflexions.pk/

    ReplyDelete