Loosen Up

In winter it appears that I am most comfortable wearing the items of clothing which are some of the least comfortable. When I am not wearing skinny jeans, I am most likely wearing a pair of tights. Jeans are currently having a moment with there being more choice for fit and style than I can remember. While I remain dedicated to my skinny jeans, I couldn't help myself to give a less restricting, style of jeans a go. Paired with an oversized jumper from the Ines De La Fressanange collection at Uniqlo and I had found myself in an outfit that is looser than my usual fitted outfits. 



Lately this year I have loved tucking my jumpers straight into my high-waisted jeans. Tucking your shirt/top/jumper into your high-waisted pants is an easy way to make your outfit follow the 90's inspired trend fashion is going through at the moment. Especially with a pair of mum jeans. I also find that it makes your outfit feel that slightly more put together. Just like how a man tucking their dress shirt in to their pants can turn them from looking sloppy to more presentable! 

I hope you have a  great weekend, y'all! I'm going to be enjoying one last relaxing, Melbourne weekend before heading back into school for another Trimester. What are you getting up to?

Love from Australia,
Grace.

No comments