Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale 2018 Wishlist

Okay y'all, the 2018 Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale has finally been announced! For those of you who don't know about the After Party Sale, you can check out my previous posts talking about it. This year the sale starts September 8th and 9th in-store, but since living in Australia means I'm not exactly close to a Lilly Pulitzer store, I will be shopping the online sale, which starts at 8am EST on September 10th. That's 10pm, September 10th for us in AEST!                         

Once I find out when the After Party Sale is, I instantly start thinking about what is on my priority list to purchase. I have no insider knowledge about the sale at all, which means I have no idea what items are actually going to be part of the sale. So right now I am speculating and forming a list just in case some items aren't part of the sale. It's always good to have back-ups! Here is what I currently have on my shortlist and why:


I always use the After Party Sale to grab a dress or two to wear during the incoming spring and summer months. For the past two years I have had an upcoming event to find a dress for, such as my first University graduation and my dad's 50th birthday. This year, I don't have any special events lined up, but I am excited to add another Lilly to my collection. 

Brandi Dress |  While I usually keep my eye on a dress in the signature bold watercolour prints, but I like this navy knit dress. I love a mini-fluted sleeve to add a modern touch to a classic style. This dress can be great to wear while Melbourne slowly warms up to summer, and also with tights in autumn and winter.

Chiara Shift Dress | This dress is a little different for me, but I am so intrigued! The bandeau behind the v-neck feels very Australian. I love the mixture of prints and of course, the blue and white stripe. 

Hollie Tunic Dress | Once again, this dress features a small fluted sleeve which is really flattering. Not only is this dress in my signature blue and white, it looks super light and breezy - perfect for the hot Australian summer temperatures! Plus, look how cute it looks on Carly! I'm sold.

Jessie Skort Romper | This skort romper is the one item I have had my eye on as my After Party Sale purchase for most of the year. I have always liked the look of Lilly Pulitzer's skorts and I really enjoy the silhouette turned into a romper. The faux-wrap on the skirt is also a fun design detail.

Indira Dress | Last summer, I started getting in to wearing yellow. One of my favourite ways to wear yellow is in a broderie lace. I like the high neckline and the loose flow of the silhouette which will make this great as a casual dress in the warmer months. Also the broderie and lack of wild watercolour print means it will transition great into the Australian fashion landscape. 

Madelina Dress | This dress is probably one of my favourites and the one I am hoping will be part of the sale. It's blue and white, polka dots are on trend, and it has ruffles which I think will make it the perfect party dress. 

Palma Once Piece Swimsuit | Earlier this year Lilly Pulitzer launched its swimwear line and I love it! Wearing bright prints on dresses might not be for everyone, but they work perfectly on swimsuits. This swimsuit is no longer online, but I am hoping this means it will be included in the sale. I think the pattern looks really great on the one piece and the mix of patterns is also on trend at the moment. 

Leighton Shirt | Blue and white striped button down with ruffled sleeves. Do I need to say more? 

If you're in Australia like me and want to shop the sale, you will require a U.S postal address. I use mine via Australia Post Shop Mate! Check out my post I wrote about my experience with the service.  

Also, make sure you check out this page for all the details on how to shop.

Love from Australia,
Grace.

No comments