The Modern Classic

TGIF! I have decided to dedicate Friday's to sharing my fashion posts, because they are so much fun to do, and who doesn't love a bit of fun on a Friday? Kicking off is this relaxed outfit I wore to the Heide Museum of Modern Art. This outfit is both preppy, and has that little touch to make me look like a member of the art scene (#arthistorymajorlife).




How cute is this outfit?! There is something about a simple blue jeans and white top combination that can never fail us. It is so easy to throw together which makes it perfect for those days where you just want to get dressed and head straight out the door without stressing too much about looking fashionable. 

This top from Cotton On is one of my favourite Summer tops I have purchased in a while! It is so breezy and flowy while keeping some form of a structured shape - and the little details in the embroidery are so adorable! They make the top stand out from just any plain white t-shirt, however, at the same time they remain subtle enough that you could easily pair a fun statement necklace over it like I did for Australia Day

For this day I decided to layer my monogram necklace (which really does need a polish, whoops!) with one of my favourite necklaces by Emily Green, to add that Australian/Melbourne touch to the outfit. If you haven't heard of Emily Green before, I highly recommend having a browse through her collection. Her jewellery is so darling, and has become a classic Melbourne accessory in itself due to their iconic designs. (I still cannot get over the China Blue range, so perfect!)

Top: Cotton On | Jeans: Just JeansShoes: Windsor SmithMonogram necklace: EtsyBead Necklace: Emily Green (Similar linked) | Bag: Longchamp 'Le Piage'

No comments