Shoes for Spring

G'day y'all! 

Now that it is finally warming up in Melbourne, I am starting to realise that all of my shoes from last Spring/Summer seasons are not in the best shape. I blame our Indian Summer which left me wearing my sandals for a lot longer than usual. At least I now have an excuse to go shoe shopping! 





Sandal - Windsor Smith 'Bondi' sandal | Espadrilles - Soludos 'Flamingo' Smoking Slipper | Party heel - Wittner 'Carel' Heel (on sale!!) | Wedges - ASOS Oracle Tie Wedges | Flats - Novo 'Cornell' lace up flat | Tennis shoe - Keds Champion Canvas Plimsol (on sale!)

The Bondi sandal from Windsor Smith is a Melbourne staple in the warmer months. The simple design and neutral tan makes it perfect to slip on with any outfit. I have had my eye on the pom-poms heels from Wittner for a while now, but I still haven't worked up an excuse to purchase them! On the other end of the spectrum, Keds are the perfect, classic white sneaker to slip on for casual days, while the Flamingo details on the Soludos espadrilles add a little fun to your look.

What shoes do you currently have an eye on?

No comments