The Aussie Prep Christmas Gift Guide

Can you believe that Christmas is less than one month away?! I have been so busy since finishing Uni that I feel like the holiday season has snuck up on me. Nevertheless, I am very excited to feel the festive cheer around the city in the coming weeks. Christmastime is truly one of my favourite times of the year. If you are feeling stress about thinking what to gift your loved ones this year, it is okay because I am here to help! For the past few weeks I have been wandering around the city looking at all of the gifts that are out there for 2016, and today, I am sharing with you some of my favourite things that are on offer. 


For the friend who is always down to host the dinner party: Dinner Party Questions Placemats

For the friend who always wears heels: Estée Lauder Fragrance gift pack 

For the friend who is obsessed with avocado: Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Bath and Body Duo

For the friend with a green thumb: Foodie Garden Kit

For the friend who loves their accessories: Pinata Tassel Drop Earrings


For the friend who always brings the wine: Kate Spade Wine Tote

For the friend jet-setting overseas: Ban.do Luggage Tag

For the friend who is basically a beauty guru: Beautyblender + Benefit gift pack (Such great value!)

For the guy friend who probably needs to dress better:  Emergency Bowtie

For the friend who is the Girl Boss: In The Company of Women by Grace Bonney


I hope that you have found this helpful! Do you have any great gift ideas for this years' holiday season? 

No comments