The New Go-To Cocktail Dress

A couple of weeks ago I attending the wedding of a friend of mine. It was an amazing night and I am so lucky I was able to be there. As it was an evening reception, I decided to dress up a little more than you would for a wedding during the day. 


This. Dress. Is. Everything.

I am so in love with it! This style of dress from Seed has become a new modern classic. Especially with the upcoming Spring, it is a wardrobe staple. The lace detail is enough to keep things interesting, the midi hemline is flattering on all body types, and the overlapping detail on the v neckline is breathtaking. I felt beautiful and confident the whole night I was wearing it. What more could you want in a dress?

Pair it with some statement earrings and wear it to a wedding, add a colourful fascinator for a day at the races, put on some heels and wear it to a cocktail party, or even keep it in your back pocket for date night.  

In other news, I am so excited, because tonight is the start of Melbourne Fashion Week, as well as Vogue American Express Fashion Night Out. I have next week off work and I am going to try to attend as many events as I can. Be sure to follow along on Instagram to see what I get up to. 

Love from Australia,
Grace.

No comments