Pink Gingham Dress

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Valentine's Day is all about love, which I am sure you all know. With the beginning of the year bringing a lot of negativity in the world, I think that a day dedicated to thinking about love is just what we need. Some of the things I love most is fashion, gingham, and the colour pink. This is why this perfect pink gingham dress is perfect to share on today's holiday! 



I cannot get over this dress from Revival! Claire, Miriam and I spent a good 40 minutes in Dangerfield while Claire tried on clothes, and it was while Claire was at the checkout that I finally spotted this beauty on the racks. The classic cut of the silhouette, paired with the gingham pattern always gives me dreams of the perfect Summertime picnic, or strolling through a food and wine festival. Plus, did I mention that it has pockets?! I think that the dusty rose bucket bag from Sportsgirl looks so sweet for a two-tone look. 

I am keeping today low-key (#singlesawarenessday). A colleague and I came in to work early to set up a Valentine's Day surprise for the office, and I spent my lunch break with Miriam (one of my dear best friends) planning our next getaway. Tomorrow night will be more exciting - I am having a Galentine's Day dinner with a bunch of the girls. It is going to be such a great night!

How has your Valentine's Day been? 

No comments