J Crew Style Steal

Towards the end of last year, I came across a photo on Tumblr from J Crew and I instantly thought, "I wish that I was cool enough to wear an outfit like that." Until I thought, "what is stopping me from actually wearing that outfit?" I am a strong believer of wearing whatever makes you feel like your best self, and this outfit is one of those for me. A few months later, and I have finally tracked down all of the pieces! Now that I have worn it, it was definitely worth the effort and money. This outfit has officially become my favourite look I have posted on this blog to date!




The wrap skirt in gingham (my favourite pattern), white shirt with a ruffle collar, and a slightly oversized denim jacket for that Melbourne touch - need I say more?!  I'm just going to let the photos do the talking.

Shirt: J Crew | Skirt: Fashion Union | Loafers: Target (no longer online) | Denim Jacket: Cotton On | Handbag: Forever New (No longer online)

What is an outfit you wish you could own? 

No comments