The Perfect Monogrammed Wallet

For the second half of last year, my trusty bright orange wallet I have had since 2012 was experiencing the end of its days. I was instantly on the hunt for the perfect wallet to replace the one that brought me through my late teenage years. What could top a bold orange patent leather? When Miriam gifted me this navy beauty from The Daily Edited for my 21st birthday, and she nailed it on the head. This is The Daily Edited's Continental Wallet in Midnight Navy, and I am in love. The best part? It's monogrammed! 


I love monograms, and having my initials on my wallet has the same unique quality as my shiny, orange wallet. It is also classic and sophisticated and I cannot get enough of it. This wallet is perfect for the transition from being a teenager, to an adult who works full time. 

The next perfect part about this wallet is that it also has such great quality. The zipper is solid, and the leather is tough enough to withhold too much wear and tear. Considering I tend to drop a lot of my posessions, and the wallet is fumbling around in the bottomless pit that is my large Longchamp tote, I am more than happy with this fact!


I hope that you enjoyed  the long weekend! If you don't live in Victoria and didn't have the Labour Day long weekend, I hope that you still had a lovely regular weekend and Monday. I experienced my first proper long weekend since high school, and it was glorious! My parents came to visit Melbourne and I felt like a tourist for the day. We had drinks at the new Rooftop at QT and holy moly, the view at that place is breathtaking. My dad and I couldn't take our eyes off of the buildings. 

Then on the Monday, Claire and I went to the National Gallery of Victoria's exhibition, Who's Afraid of Colour? and it was breathtaking. If you have a chance, you should definitely go check it out before it closes on April 18th. 

How did you spend your weekend? 

No comments