Ruffle Sleeved Shift

 It is not a secret that I automatically reach for navy as a default in my wardrobe. The shade perfectly matches my pale skin and it looks classy and sleek without opting for black. Every once in a while I have to remind myself to wear different colours, in which I always reach for hunter green. I always get so many compliments when I wear green and who doesn't love a compliment? 




Dress: Boohoo | Riding Boots: Sam Edelman | Saddle bag: Colette Hayman 

In my last post I mentioned how I was feeling uninspired by what clothes were out at the moment as being on trend. However, there is one trend I cannot get enough of - and that is the ruffled/bell sleeve. This is my third item of clothing with this type of sleeve I have purchased this year and I have a feeling it wont be my last! This dress is from Boohoo, so the quality is a little on the cheap side. Despite this, it is better than I thought it would be. 

Surprisingly, this dress is so versatile. You can wear it for work or a family event by pairing it with my Sam Edelman riding boots and a cute saddle bag as I have here. I also wore it with tights and lace-up flats for Saturday night drinks, but you can also pair it with a pair of heels for a date. One dress, so many occasions.

Also a note on my ear muffs - I have really sensitive ears in winter. Cold air makes my ears hurt, so I carry Claire's old pair of ear muffs with me everywhere to block the air out. I am not a massive fan of the colour, so this year I am on the hunt for a new pair. If you happen to find any around let me know!

Love from Australia,

Grace. 

No comments