The Best Of: Personalised Gifts

Personalisation is well and truly booming at the moment, especially in the Australian market leading up to Christmas. It is no secret that I tend to follow Reese Witherspoon's wise words of wisdom "if it's not moving, monogram it." Seriously, Claire has had to stop me from going overboard with the monograms on a few occasions.


 Seeing all of the different ways you can monogram or add a name to almost anything at the moment, I am worried I can't keep up! So today I have rounded up all of my favourite personalised gifts, which are perfect for Christmas. Majority of these can be found in Australia (Cotton On, Kikki-K and The Daily Edited), and the ones which aren't Australian do international shipping.

I hope you enjoyed my first Christmas post for 2017! I have a few ideas for posts in the next month and a bit, but I would love to hear what you would like to see. Let me know either in the comments, or send me an email.

Love from Australia,

Grace.

1 comment

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Personalised Gifts

    ReplyDelete