The Perfect T-Shirt Dress

No matter who you are and what your style is, you always have a go-to outfit. Something where when you are in a rush and need to put an outfit together quickly and you know it will look good. In the cooler months for me, it is a white button down shirt, blue jeans, navy pea coat and flats. For the warmer weather, I can never go wrong with navy and white stripes, especially in the form of this t-shirt dress!


Dress: Dotti | Silk Scarf: Lush Knot-Wrap (old) | Bag: Charlie Brown (similar) | Shoes: Jack Rogers

This t-shirt dress from Dotti is one of the best t-shirt dresses I've ever owned. It is flattering, the sleeves are already rolled for me, and the length is spot on. I have always struggled with the length of t-shirt dresses, especially because I am 5 foot 11 and have long legs. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but the back of the dress is actually an inch or so longer than the front of the dress. What this means is that you are totally comfortable and don't need to worry about your backside sticking out under your dress (it has happened before).

I actually really love the photos Claire and I took for this post. We're trying to highlight more of my location in my photo's, and this graffitied laneway is so perfectly Melbourne, I couldn't resist. I think it provides a perfect contrast to my classic outfit. What do you think about them? Do you enjoy the contrast, or do you prefer a blank background?

Love from Australia,

Grace.


No comments