Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

December is always hectic with how many Christmas parties are held. As someone who always loves to dress for the occasion, I always try to incorporate a bit of Christmas into my Summer attire for Christmas parties. For example, at the Christmas party I am attending on Thursday I am tossing up between a red jumpsuit or green dress (help me choose?). Today I am excited to present my holiday party outfit guide! Especially because this is the biggest guide I have created so far. I have rounded up a few wardrobe options, for different types of Christmas party for your outfit inspiration! From the more formal event, work appropriate, the outdoor party (barefoot bowls anyone?), to just a casual hang out with your friends. 


I have chosen mostly dresses for these outfits. Christmas in Australia is hot (most of the time), and when the weather is warm you don't want to spend too much time worrying about your outfit. Therefore, dresses are the perfect choice! They are a complete outfit in themselves, and they can be cool and breezy for when you are outside. It is also easier to include the image of a model wearing a whole outfit when they're wearing a dress! #bloggerlife


Formal/Cocktail
Folded Bow Front Midi Dress | Lace Midi Dress | Red Strapless Midi | Off-The-Shoulder Midi
Wear to Work
Floral Strapless Midi Dress | Fluted Sleeve Shift | Paper Bag Shirt Dress | Spotted Plisse Wrap Dress
Outdoor
Ruffle Wrap Dress | White Lace Jumpsuit | Floral Tie Waist Dress | Green Spotted Wrap Dress
Casual Friends gathering

No comments