Jumpers for Autumn

After three days without internet, I am happy to finally publish this post for you all! While it did delay my blog post publishing, I actually enjoyed not having any wifi for a couple of days. It gave me the opportunity to make it through the two books I have been reading, and actually watch some of the DVD's Claire and I collect precisely for this reason. Anyway, now on with the post!

- - - 

Once Galentine's/Valentine's Day is over I immediately start thinking about Autumn. When I look over my wardrobe making sure it is cool-weather ready, I immediately start with jumpers. They are perfect to pair with a button-down shirt underneath, tucked into a skirt, or just paired with jeans.


Ruffle Sleeve Jumper | Pearl Detail Jumper | Crew-Neck Jumper | Boat-Neck Jumper

I both love and hate jumpers.

Jumpers can be really warm and cozy, which I love. However, I struggle to find jumpers I love and I quickly get tired of them during the Autumn/Winter seasons. I am on the hunt for a high-neck jumper this year, but I also love jumpers with fun details like a ballet wrap style, pom poms, or even a ruffled statement sleeve.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Grace.

No comments