Striped Culottes

Culottes aren't my usual go-to for pants, which makes it all the more fun when I do wear them. As you all know, I have a weakness for anything navy and white stripes, which is what initially drew me to these pants when I saw them in Cotton On last week. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there are actually green stripes as well. I was sold!


Culottes: Cotton On | Tie-Back Top: Zara | Backpack: Cotton On | Loafer Mules: K-Mart | Statement earrings: Lovisa

To bring out the green in the pants I decided to pair them with this bright green top from Zara which has such a fun tie detail in the back. I bought this top on sale a few months ago but have yet to wear it. I am hoping now we are getting closer to Autumn, I will wear the green more often. I just feels like an Autumn colour to me!

Speaking of Autumn, culottes are the best pants for this transitional period. Especially because for the past few years we have been experiencing extended Summers (and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again this year), a pair of airy and flowy culottes are perfect to stay cool but also have that Autumn feel. Pair them with slides and a denim jacket while it's still warm, and loafers and a jumper when we finally feel the chill.

Have a great Tuesday, y'all!

Grace.

No comments