My Wish List

Everyone has a wish list, right? Whether it be for wardrobe items, books to read or even pets to own, it is impossible not to have a list. I like to think of mine as 'Future Investments', which totally makes it sound perfectly reasonable right? These items are things that I would like to aquire over time into my wardrobe. As the preppy wardrobe consists of the usual staples, you can be 'thrifty' in the sense that you can invest in a quality piece, and not have to buy another one for a while. Which saves money because you're not constantly needing to purchase replacements every few months.

This list isn't long - there are only 5 items on it - but they are all fairly big items (price-wise and brand-wise), so it feels like a large list to me. Obviously I am not going to go out and purchase all of these at once, but it is nice to have this visual as something I can work on over time once I feel deserving of a little treat to myself.












I am also on the hunt for the perfect coat I can invest in for this Winter and the future. I have always struggled finding a coat I really love over the years. If you find one you think will be up my alley, don't forget to share! 

What is on your current wishlist? I would love to hear about it. 


No comments