Style Inspiration | Reese Witherspoon

You know those days where you wake up from having a rough night of sleep and then you actually get up and the whole day is ruined because you didn't get a peaceful night sleep? Yeah, that's me today. I kept on waking up last night thinking I slept through my alarm. I got out of bed and started making my breakfast... at 2:30am! Jeez. 

However, as I was scrolling through Instagram there was someone that managed to improve my mood, and this the lovely Reese Witherspoon! Reese is definitely one of my favourite style, and let's face it, overall life inspirations. Not only does Reese have a fun, preppy style, she also still loves to embrace the Southern Hospitality she grew up with. From her 'street style' to her pink(?!) wedding dress, Reese always has fun with fashion while keeping it classic. She encompasses all of this into her own fashion label, Draper James, and boy oh boy, is it as perfect as she is! Who doesn't love someone who is so comfortable with their style that they have their own fashion label and frequently wears clothes from that label? Reese is always going to be a winner in my books.






**The Aussie Prep does not own any of the images used**

For your daily inspiration from Reese, make sure to follow her on Instagram, as well as Draper James here and here!

BONUS: Watch this video, '73 Questions With Reese Witherspoon' for the Vogue YouTube account! It is one of my favourite videos ever. 


No comments