My Current Wishlist

At the moment, my Instagram feed is filled with summer snaps from Nantucket, Charleston, Greece, France, New York and London. I always hit a fashion slump during Winter and seeing so many cute outfits suited for the summer is giving me major wardrobe envy! I am so ready to pull the trigger on cute summer dresses and adorable sandals but then I remember that I am in the middle of winter and I can't wear those clothes for at least another three months. So, instead I am keeping my wishlist and signing up for sale alerts, ready for the end of season sales and get these items on a discount just in time for the warmer months. 




I have started getting into cross-body bags more lately, and this wicker version looks like the perfect accessory for the warmer months. I am in love with each of these dresses! I am hoping to pick up the Lilly Pulitzer shift to wear to my dad's 50th, and this gingham dress with a modern twist on the halter neckline will be so cute to wear for my birthday.

What items are on your wishlist for the upcoming season?

Love from Australia,
Grace.

No comments