Three Ways to Style A Pink Houndstooth Skirt

Something I am currently obsessed with this winter is the woolen/tweed mini-skirt. I have already purchased three, and there is no way of stopping me from buying more! This houndstooth skirt from Princess Highway is one of my favourites. I mean, it is hot pink and navy! That is only my favourite colour combination (tied with navy and white of course). 

The beauty of this piece is that it is versatile for a number of looks, which automatically makes it a worthy addition to your wardrobe. I couldn't decide which outfit to shoot to show of this skirt, so I went with all three! 

Look 1



Tie detail shirt: Boohoo | Black Oxfords: Big W (Similar)


Look 2

Velvet Headband: Old | Light blue button-up: GAP (Not online, similar| Navy jumper: H&M | Wellies: Hunter Boots


Look 3

Leather jacket: Old (similar| Turtle-neck jumper: Cotton On | Ankle boots: Rubi | Leather backpack: Target

Which look was your favourite? 

Love from Australia,
Grace.

No comments