L.L. Bean Boots

G'day y'all!

One of my most prized possessions in my wardrobe, and my life, are my pair of L.L. Bean Boots. Recently I have noticed a lot of people walking around Melbourne wearing Timberland boots, and I feel that Bean Boots can fit in as another version of this trend. This post may be bordering on seasonally inappropriate with Spring literally right around the corner, but considering Melbourne's unpredictable weather, I think that I may still have a chance on making this relevant. 



Bean Boots are one of THE preppy staples, but what I love about them most is their unique design. Of course, when you first encounter these boots you start to question how anyone can find them attractive. Trust me, over time you start to see the beauty in them. The rubber sole and leather upper make a surprising combination, and also makes them the absolute best for rainy days. I swear, I can walk straight through deep puddles in these and my feet still stay warm and dry. I used to reserve these shoes for rainy days only. However, over the past few days, when I realised that Spring was coming up fast and soon it will be too warm to wear my favourite Winter boot, I have been trying to wear them as much as I can, regardless of weather it was forecast to rain or not. I am so in love with these shoes!! 

The best part about them is that these are definitely an investment, as the quality is bound to last you a lifetime. Each and every boot is made-to-order and hand-stitched. This also means that they take a few months to get to you. The popularity of them has also meant that they are constantly on back-order. In 2015 when I ordered my boots in early January, they didn't arrive until that April. Therefore, if you want to grab a pair yourself, I highly recommend you don't wait until next Autumn. Considering that L.L. Bean is currently offering FREE SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA on all orders over $100AUD, there is no better time to order. (Boom, relevant!)

Here are a selection of some of my favourite outfits featuring L.L. Bean Boots:



What do you think of these unique boots?

2 comments

  1. LL bean boots looks soo stylish with jeans and skirts. I think it looks better than the Hunter boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL bean boots looks soo stylish with jeans and skirts. I think it looks better than the Hunter boots.

    ReplyDelete