Shopping Preppy in Australia | Seed Heritage

G'day y'all!

Seed has been one of my favourite brands since I started paying attention to it around a year ago. While it may be a 'Mum' store, I always seem to gravitate towards it. It probably has something to do with the fact that I always tend to dress like a soccer mum. While I was shopping with my Miriam during the week we decided to check out Seed and look at their latest Spring 2016 line, and oh my goodness, did I fall in love! I must admit that I was a little disappointed with Seed's Winter collection just gone. I struggled to find any piece that really spoke to me. However, I am so relieved to see that Seed has found their mojo for this new season.

For Spring, Seed has kept it's classic Melbourne look with its neutral tones. However, what has made me excited about this season is the off-the-shoulder trend. This is definitely why I have included Seed specifically for my Shopping Preppy in Australia series. Dressing in a classic style can often get repetitive, and believe it or not, dated. Identifying modern silhouettes, which you can predict to become new classics, like the peplum, are a great way to mix things up a little. Another thing I love is when you add a classic pattern, like gingham or blue and white stripes, to an 'on trend style', like the off the shoulder, and it automatically has that preppy look to it. I am definitely seeing the comeback of the off the shoulder as a neckline that is going to become a modern classic, and I cannot be more excited about it.

Here are some of my picks from the new Spring collection:













What is your favourite item from Seed's Spring collection?

No comments