Personalised Phone Case

As I post more mirror selfies on Instagram, something I get asked about is my phone case. In case you haven't picked up on it yet, I love being surrounded by items which I think be express myself and my aesthetic. One of these is my phone case! I remember back in high school, and even the past few years, phone cases were a big deal. When I was a teenager, I would scroll through pages on eBay for hours trying to find the perfect phone case whenever I got a new phone. I even had a diamante zebra print phone case back in high school - don't you just miss the 00's some times? 


Sadly, things have not changed too much for me over the years. When I picked up my new iPhone 8 Plus last November, once again I spent way too long trying to choose the perfect phone case for my new phone. In the end, I decided on this pale pink, monogrammed phone case from Rianna Phillips on Etsy. I love it! It is two of my favourite things (pink and monograms) while also being modern and chic. 



This is a basic phone case, meaning it does not have the best protection. I know a lot of people prefer to go for the more heavy duty phone cases. However, I am a clumsy person and I constantly drop my phone all over the place - but with this case and a screen protector, my phone has gotten away scratch free! What I also love is how the monogram is digitally printed into the case, so there are no worries of the paint scratching off.

Not only do I love the look of my phone case, Rianna, the store-owner, is so sweet! In case you haven't noticed in the photos, I have this case in both the pink and white, and the pink and black. I originally ordered the case in the pink and white. However, when my case arrived it was in the pink and black. Even though it wasn't what I ordered, I didn't mind too much because I actually liked the pink and black as well. I also hate to be annoying, so I didn't mention it. However, a week later Rianna sent me a message saying that she went over her past orders and realised she made the mistake so she sent me the correct one in pink and white, free of charge! Now I have two - perfect for alternating with Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter.

Even with the minor mistake (it was in the middle of the holiday season after all), I love how she took the time to go over her orders and make sure that all of her customers are happy. If you are looking for fun and chic personalised items, I definitely recommend her! Looking at all of her other items, like this green and pink monogrammed phone case (I actually considered purchasing this one), this Girl Boss notebook, and a monogrammed palm leaf cushion cover, I think I might have to make another order soon!


Grace.

4 comments

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Personalised Phone Cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. The production lines of LeMoTong mobile phone accessory manufacturer include custom phone cases, MacBook cases, chargers, usb cable, tempered glass screen protectors, car phone holders, and other Mobile phone or Mac accessories. custom liquid glitter phone cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Telefon askısı

    ReplyDelete
  4. An advantage of those cases is that they're not particularly expensive, which suggests that you simply can create several and swap them around as and once you want, counting on your mood and your preferences. they're a pleasant little thanks to personalise your devices, adding a touch of character and colour to the everyday which will boost your mood and show your personality.personalised phone case

    ReplyDelete