Announcement time...

So in case you haven't noticed, I do not have an outfit post for you today. Instead, I have something I would like to share with y'all...

The Aussie Prep (and her twin sister) are going to LONDON! 

Top 10 must do's in London

In July, Claire and I will be heading over to London for 10 days and we couldn't be more excited. This will actually be our first trip overseas, so it is also quite special for us. If anyone knows me personally, they would know how much Claire and I have always wanted to travel overseas, especially to England. We are going to be in the same country as style crush, Kate Middleton! And do the Harry Potter Studio Tour! And have a proper Sunday pub roast after shopping on Oxford Street! 

I am so excited to share this news with you, and I hope that you are excited too! I have yet to decide if I am going to vlog this trip, but as I have a few months yet to make a decision, let me know what you think! 

What is your favourite thing about London?

No comments