Spotted Cropped Pants

Happy Friday, y'all!

Something I do once a week is volunteer at an art gallery. As I am only a volunteer, I can dress casually (as long as it is appropriate of course), but I always like to dress up anyway like it was an actual job. While I am worried about finding a full time job and entering the workforce proper at the end of this year, I am definitely not worried about my work-wardrobe. I am actually excited to be able to wear work-wear and other office attire, because I know that I can definitely still have fun with it. Today's look is definitely inspired by office work wear, but with my own Melbourne preppy twist of course!



What I love about this outfit is the pop of colour the jumper provides. Who doesn't love a bright pink jumper to brighten up those cloudy days? Paired with these spotted cropped pants makes for a fun yet work-appropriate look. Even if you feel like it might be a bit 'out there' in your office filled with dark blacks and grey's, you could always try something like this out for Casual Friday.

I think that the length of the sheer, sleeveless button down underneath the jumper definitely adds that Melbourne touch to the outfit. It extends a little bit further than a regular shirt to be preppy. However, because it doesn't look as polished it looks more relaxed instead, which is right on the Melbourne trend.

Have a great weekend!

No comments