Style Inspiration | Kate Middleton

G'day all!

Today I bring you the next post in the style inspiration series! If you haven't seen my previous posts in these series, be sure to check them out after you have finished reading this post. These posts are really fun for me, because I get to gush about the women I love, and share with you who I look to for inspiration. It is always interesting to hear who people are inspired by, as they are different for every individual.



Kate Middleton (aka, The Duchess of Cambridge) has become a fashion icon since she wore that Issa navy blue wrap dress for her and Prince William's public announcement of their engagement in 2010. Being in the role of a royal public figure means that there are certain guidelines as to what is appropriate to wear. However, I feel that Kate does not let these guidelines hold her back in expressing her style. While Kate manages to somehow make me enjoy the more formal, knee-length dresses and coats, what I love most is her casual style. Kate's casual wardrobe consists largely of a variety of blue and white striped tops, usually paired with blue skinny jeans and either navy cork wedges and a navy blazer, or comfortable slip-ons. Let's be real, my wardrobe largely consists of navy and white striped tops so I am basically half-way there!

*The Aussie Prep does not take any ownership for the images used*

No matter what she wears, she will always looks amazing. I can only wish that one day I will be able to achieve such perfection. Maybe I need to marry a royal. Prince Harry is still available, right? 

No comments