Shopping Preppy in Australia | Dotti Winter 2016

On the weekend I popped into Dotti to have a look at the new arrivals for Winter (and possibly because Claire was trying on a few items) and y'all, there are so many cute and perfectly preppy things that I knew I had to share with you. 

Dotti is definitely one of those stores that can be a bit of a hit and miss with each season. Sometimes their lines can be perfect, and other times you can just not feel it. Preppy style, while it is such a classic look, does have its moments where it is actually on trend. Following from this, Dotti is a iconic Australian brand so any take on the preppy style will definitely have that Aussie flair that influences my look. 






However, Dotti definitely has some great things at the moment that I am falling in love with.  I definitely have my eye on this fun fair isle jumperthis plaid scarf which reminds me of simmilar scarves every preppy blogger in the US had over Fall/Winter. I am also in love with this yellow party dress with scalloped detail! I am hoping to get invited to more 21st's so I can have an excuse to buy it.

This reversible plaid and houndstooth serape cape is not part of the new collection, but it comes under honourable mention because I am so intrigued by it! I am trying to come up with outfits to pair it with as I type to figure out if I can pull it off or not. So fun!

What is your favourite piece from this year's Winter collection? 

Make sure you check out my previous posts sharing where you can shop in Australia to find the perfect preppy items for your wardrobe.

1 comment

  1. Ah that scallop dress would look so lovely on you! Treat yourself!

    http://www.dotti.com.au/shop/en/dotti/whimsical-hanky-hem-dress
    ^ Loving this one too !

    ReplyDelete