Fashion Blogger Fails

Today I thought I would share with you some of the photos I like to call 'Fashion Blogger Fails'. With every photo shoot, there are always a few photos that make me laugh (or cringe). I think this is mainly due to the fact that I find it hard to not talk while taking photos, and the issue of wind always blowing in my face. I have been saving a few of these photos to share with you on Instagram, but I thought that it would be fun to put them all in a post together since I have been too busy this week to take some outfit photos for y'all. 



This post came from the first photoshoot Claire and I did for the Aussie Prep which I use for my About. I actually love this outfit, but the whole shoot was done on a hill at midday, so the shadows are all over the place. 









The fashion blogger life is totes fab! 
Let me know if you would like to see another post like this later in the future. 

No comments