Art and Fashion Reading List

Welcome to 2017! 
I hope that you all had a great New Years Eve. I spent the night with Claire and Miriam, cooking dinner, drinking sangria and watching movies - all in matching pj's, of course! After December being such a busy month, it was great to have a chill night with some of my favourite people. Now I am ready to march into this year to continue building and growing. 

Image Source
In November, I shared with you my reading list for the summer. Today I am sharing with you some of the books I want to read throughout the year to help me learn more about those two things I love most - art and fashion. Not going to lie, these books are mostly research for my possible, future thesis. This does not mean that I will be going back to Uni any time soon, but I am entertaining the idea for after a year off. Even if I never go back to studying, it will never be a waste to read about art or fashion. 

ART:

FASHION:

Do you have any books that you want to try to read this year? I am always open to recommendations! 

No comments