Romantic Wrap Dress

January has truly flown by, and now it appears that February 14th is quickly approaching. I am a big fan of any reason to celebrate, and while I have never had a Valentine's date (so far), I love the idea of getting dressed for the occasion. I am bringing you two different looks for the Valentine's Day season - starting this week with this fun and flirty dress, perfect for a date night! 




You can have so much fun coordinating with bright pinks and reds for Valentine's Day, but us Aussie's are too cool to obviously dress to match the occasion. When I spotted this airy wrap dress with floral details from Miss Shop in Myer on the weekend, I knew that it would be perfect. The red floral detail is the perfect subtle nod to the holiday. The fact that it is a wrap dress in this light crepe material makes the dress feel so romantic. I just love this dress! 

Do you have any fun Valentine's plans? I would love to hear about them! 

No comments