The Aussie Prep's First Birthday!

I have been so busy this month that I totally missed The Aussie Prep's first birthday! The 17th of January was when I officially launched this blog with my 'Welcome to The Aussie Prep' post. That means I am 10 days delayed in celebrating... Whoops! 

To celebrate, I thought that I would share some of my favourite outfits I have featured on this blog in the past year. 

This blog provides a platform to discuss, as well as an opportunity to explore, my love of fashion. I am extremely grateful for all of the support I have received, helping me continue this little passion project of mine. While I have been extremely busy so far post-graduation as I ease into working full time, I am still very much dedicated to this blog and I have so many plans for the future. I hope you stick around to watch what happens.

What was your favourite outfit I blogged last year? 

No comments