Paper Bag Belted Shorts

It is the first fashion post for 2017! Who is excited for another year of classic-with-a-modern-twist style? I know that I definitely am! What better way to start the year than with an outfit I am head over heels for? 



Shorts: Dotti | Shirt: Uniqlo | Bag: Forever New | Jumper: H&M (old) | Loafers: Target (old)

Despite being an adult, I always have a weakness for a bow. When I saw these tie-front, paper bag waist shorts at Dotti, I instantly knew that I had to have them. They are also such a great Summer short, because the material makes them look like they're a light-wash denim. Perfect for those who struggle to find regular denim shorts that suit their style, and aren't too short. The white shirt from Uniqlo pairs so well with the shorts to create a breezy, Summer look. Throw a navy jumper of your shoulders for those cool Melbourne breezes, and a small, structured handbag and you are ready to go! 

I hope that you have a great weekend! 

No comments