Style Inspiration | Jackie Kennedy

The biopic, Jackie, which follows First Lady Jackie Kennedy after the assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy comes out in Australian cinemas on Thursday, and I am too excited for it! It has been a while since I have written a style inspiration post. This is because I felt like I had decided the type of person I wanted to be with my style and no longer had to look to others. However, with so much discussion about Jackie Kennedy (later Jackie Kennedy Onassis) lately, I cannot deny that she is definitely someone who's style I admire. In my latest shopping spree for a work wardrobe, I purchased two items which immediately had Claire and I declaring, "that is so Jackie."








From the instantly recognisable pink suit, to her casual look of a button down shirt and a pair of linen pants, or skirt, it is not hard to see why Jackie Kennedy was, and still is, known as a style icon. Nothing else says "classic" such as still being recognised for having great style more than 60 years later. I just hope that when I am old, I can look back at photos of when I was young and not regret any of my fashion choices. And yes, we are imagining that all photos from high school had mysteriously disappeared by then in this scenario. 

Which is your favourite look from Jackie Kennedy Onassis?

No comments