Good Friday

Happy Easter!
I hope that you all had a very good, Good Friday yesterday. I spent the day having a lunch with some of my closest friends. We each took in turns making a dish, and it was so much fun! Claire and I were in charge of the dessert, so Claire made some small chocolate tarts, and I tried my hand at making Chocolate Hot Cross Bun and Butter Pudding (a twist on the classic Bread and Butter Pudding). It was a success! Everyone loved it, so I am fairly proud of myself. 




Whenever I think of Easter, I always see so many pretty pastels and flowers. While I would love to dress up in a pretty pastel dress for Easter, the holiday is in Autumn for Australia so wearing an outfit like that would look out of place, and not to mention a bit cold. To me, being preppy means always dressing for the occasion in what is appropriate. I decided to go for a classic Autumn look for lunch and paired a jumper and scarf with some jeans and ankle boots. 

This outfit is still Easter-y though, y'all! The grey jumper from H&M is so soft it reminds me of little bunny rabbits. And the pale pink of the scarf perfectly fits in the pastel colours of Easter. Irregardless of trying to stick with an easter theme, you can never go wrong with a cute jumper and scarf combo! I especially love how the pink and the grey work together. The perfect combination to dress appropriate for the season, but still allow a pop of colour.

Jumper: H&M | Scarf: Borrowed (similar linked) | Jeans: Just Jeans | Ankle Boots: Rubi Shoes


No comments